This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Biological Science courses at the Sawarkar lab, at the University of Cambridge.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The International PhD Studentships in Control of human tRNA metabolism under stress and illnesses have been made available by the University of Cambridge. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
See also: Merit-based Scholarship for UG and PG Students at the University of Huddersfield, UK 2023-24
Students from other countries are eligible to receive the PhD studentship in addition to British citizens. The PhD in Biological Science (MRC Toxicology Unit) program applicants are eligible for consideration. A first- or upper-second-class degree from a UK institution, or its foreign equivalent, is required of applicants. Winners of studentships can anticipate receiving £19,250, or complete coverage for upkeep and college.
Application deadline is March 31, 2023.
International PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Cambridge will grant the chosen applicant a PhD studentship that will fully cover the maintenance charge and the current £19,250 University composition fee.
International PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2023-24 is primarily for International PhD Studentships PhD program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2023-24:
- The candidates must fulfill the conditions for UK residence (home fees).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission to the University of Cambridge must be submitted online through its application portal. All candidates who apply for a PhD will be immediately taken into consideration.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- two academic citations
- CV/resume transcript
- evidence of your English proficiency
- You can use our tool to verify if it’s necessary.
- Interest Declaration (M) Research Proposal (O)
- proposed manager
- Entry requirements: The candidates must hold a first- or upper-second-class degree in a relevant field from a UK institution or possess an abroad degree of a similar caliber.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the appropriate level of the language. They can demonstrate this by providing IELTS and TOEFL exam results.
Please click the International PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Cambridge.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here